Cookie Countess 265 – Providence Plaque Cookie Cutter
All plaque cookie cutters are named after towns in the state of Rhode Island, location of The Cookie Countess headquarters. This Medium/large sized plaque is versatile and great for any collection!
Cutter size is 9cm x 9.5cm
All elements of this original cookie cutter were designed by The Cookie Countess with the cookie decorator in mind!
- An angled cutting edge makes for smooth cuts and easier clean up.
- Sturdy base connected to the side wall with a tapered edge for a stronger cutter.
- Made of food safe PLA plastic.
- Not dishwasher safe. Do not submerge in hot water or cut hot cookies with cutter. Wash with gentle detergent in warm water and pat dry.
- Colours may vary.
- Designed and 3D printed at The Cookie Countess!
Add this to your bag and proceed to the checkout to calculate your postage.