More Curl – Wafer Paper Curling Moisturiser
“More Curl” has been developed by Monica Cavallaro for wafer paper flower making.
“More Curl” – will create those natural looking petals for wafer flowers, without the need to hand curl or using tools to create the natural looking movement of petals.
How to use “More Curl”?
- Cut or punch out your petals.
- Place on a stainless steel bench or silicone mat, only a millimeter or so between each petal.
- Leave a distance of 15 or so centimeters and spray once or twice on or above a few petals.
- Flip the petals and repeat.
- Working quickly, place the petals on a drying rack and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Watch them curl, change shape and bubble!
- If you have over sprayed, the petal will become limp and stick/hang over the rails of the drying wrack, have no fear, all is not lost! Leave until 1/2 dry, and then move the petal around to help it change shape, we find flipping them over or hanging over the edge of the rack make the best petals – over time you will learn, your over sprayed petals make for the best petals! Just learn how to play with the shapes.
- Underspray or not enough movement in the petal? Give them another quick little spray and repeat!
- Once the petals have dried enough to handle, usually anything from 10 mins to 30 mins, construct your flower as you usually do.
What’s the difference between More Moist and More Curl?
- More Moist will soften your paper and allow you to work on oodles of projects and has a more soft looking end product. The wafer will dry however it remains supple for a longer period of time.
- More Curl, will give you fabulous curls and will ultimately dry hard in the shape its created. This happens fairly quickly so is great for fast made flowers and time poor decorators
Add this to your bag and proceed to the checkout to calculate your postage.